Monday, July 12, 2004

Welcome to Carter's Baby Emporium!

I started to feel the first pangs this weekend of my life as Dao slipping away and my life as Mommy entering the picture. I think I decided that I want to spend the rest of this pre-baby time eating out and hanging with friends, before there are hands to be wiped, dirty diapers... you know, Needing, needing, needing. Something needs cleaned, picked up, tended to, played with.

Not that I am complaining, but I see it in the distance, and there is only 3 weeks to go until I become Mommy, so I might as well enjoy Dao for as long as I have it. Right?

In other news....
I am hoping against hope that there is only 1 Elliot born into my family. If there ends up being 2, I think its rude, since I did get knocked up first. Traditional or not, we picked it, we are the winners. (or Wieners as my family likes to say, and we are probably both).

So the poll begins, What spelling of Elliot Rose/ Elliott Rose do you prefer? Is one more feminine than the other?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

Elliott or Elliot... The first is more feminine for sure and more symmetrical.

Write them in cursive to see for yourself.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the one T better...

-JDra

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home