Thursday, April 21, 2005

There's been a rash of these lately AKA no Sleep till Brooklyn

Ok, so apparrently strange and bittersweet dreams have been going around as of late like some mutant disease that we are all catching. I have not slept decently almost since returning from Ohio. Yeah, think about that for a second... parenting a baby all day, chores, feedings (of both Fer & Bean) and almost a week of bad sleep = 1 unhappy Mama.

I have been having this specific reoccurring dream.... the places change, but the star of the show stays the same.... All night long Ellie is crawling off of things and falling. I am there to witness her falling, but unable to do anything about it. She crawls off the bed, cliffs, the roof, out of trees... you name it, she has fallen from it in the last week. And every time, I wake up, sitting upright in bed reaching out to grab her from her fall. And her legs are never there for me to hold onto, but 2 nights ago Fer's face was a good substitute. (Sorry fer, but at least it was not as bad as the headbutt i got when you were reliving pee-wee football) Hmmm, do you think I have some control issues about Ms. Bean being mobile?

In Other News:

I thought I was just OCD enough to keep a clean house with a baby. I am starting to realize that maybe if there was only 1 person I had to clean up after I could keep up with things. Or maybe I need a touch more OCD to complete this job, but seriously, EVERY TIME I FINSH WITH ONE MESS THERE IS ANOTHER ONE AROUND THE CORNER. How many times in 1 day do i actually have to clean the kitchen for it to stay clean? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie-pop?

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home