Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hey Now...

Back in o-HI-o and things are good. I like things here, the way of life, laid back and chill. I like my sisters calling on their way home to say, whats up? I'll be there in 10 minutes. I like driving fast through the valley, I like hardly any traffic and fast stop lights. Things are good and becoming green.

The drive here however, was interesting and not as easy as I thought it would be by myself, but i sure am glad I was talked into driving during the day as I was able to avoid what would have surely been a SIZEABLE ticket by Mr State Highway Patrol, and... Having moved the bean into her new, larger car seat, I forgot that I would not have the ability to take her in the restrooms with me in her little infant carrier as we did at Christmas.

Not sure if you can tell where I am going with this but... 1 person with 2 hands, 1 baby and nothing to carry her with except those 2 hands, and tooo much coffee = quite the quandry upon needing to use the restroom. And I would have to burn her clothing and brillo her skin if I would have placed her upon the floor, so.... (and I should have won an award for this) I bit the bullet and peed while holding the kid. Yeah, it was a delicate situation to say the least. Word.

In Other News:

We've hit the 8 month mark running. Elliott has broken 2 vases in the past week (yeah we are in the process of babyproofing) and now says 4 words and counting... Ball, dada, dog & momma. (i believe her mensa papers are in the mail). She also is really testing her boundaries these days with a fury. One of the only telltale signs that she is my daughter.

God help us all.

-over and out-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in Ohio for a visit? Or are you back for the long haul?

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got a little excited. Forgot to post who anonymous is...Tiffany.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home