Friday, March 11, 2005

This one time... (not at band camp)...

While I was sitting in the bright sunlight of 7am today, a thought popped into my head of a very, very, very bad dao, almost 16, convincing a wild Tiffanee that it would be a great idea if we tried to jump her car over the train tracks behind school. She picked me up most mornings, and when we would cross the bump in the hill of the tracks I would think.... we could totally get air off this thing. One day, on the way home, we were in a mood (of sorts), so we turned around, hit 35mph and jumped it. At the time we took air, it was amazing. Hitting the ground again, well, thats the part they never really showed you on The Dukes. All rattled from knocking your brain around in a car. And the headache that was sure to follow. Oh, and there was some guy that never hung out with us that she happened to give a ride home to that day.... man he must have thought we were insane. Whoops! And one small jump also did about $1200 worth of damage in the suspension, shocks and frame of that ford probe. Hey Tiffany, if I never told you before... sorry for always coming up with those crazy ass ideas. But thanks for always being willing to join me in them. LMAO.

If Ellie turns out to have my personality, I am in for a world of hurt.

Speaking of the little bean, she decided that 6am was a good time to wake today. She must not have gotten my memo that CLEARLY STATED that Momma does not do 6am. I will work at 3am faster than I will 6am. So, I blatently ignored her until 7. When I (finally) went into her room, she was having a party in her crib with all her favorite crib toys, and looked up at me incredulous, as if to say "Woman, how dare you come to my party so late, AND, don't you even THINK about changing my diaper infront of my friends!"

In Other News:

Elliott likes to pinch and grab at things while she is eating her morning bottle... the underside of my arm, my face, my boob. Careful kid - your Momma's just crazy enough to pinch back.

And Carly SO won a daytime emmy yesterday when she found out that Michael was dead and took the photo from Sonny. I am fully expecting that Jason's emmy performance will be today. It was almost as good as when Stone passed away in the late 90s. Yeah Mombi, that good.

Speaking of good, they should have warnings after your favorite show (Gilmore Girls)ends that it will not be on the next week. They should also have to tell you when the next new episode will air so that you have something to look forward to. Damn Feb. sweeps! Build everything up just to step in and take it all away.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

*singing* "When angels cry can I stand by when stones weep, can my heart sleep. Wish I'd never heard, wish I'd never heard the power of a four letter word..."

Somewhere in the boxes of tapes from Winfield Way, we have that effing episode on tape.

ROBIN, I CAN SEE YOU!!!!!!!

*tear*

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home