Thursday, March 03, 2005

Not a Picture Share!

I know I know, I have been Picture Sharing in leu of actually taking the time to be creative, or at least you know, type something. And like all the emails of promises I have been sending this week, this time, I will be different. And if you believe that, I heard about this amazing Llama ranch in Montana that I would LOVE to sell you. ;-) But, Dear Internet, I am going to try.

Elliott Rose is 7 whopping months old today. If it is any indication of things to come, i awoke this morning at the ungodly hour of 6:40am and told Fer... "It's your turn, go get her." Thinking with absolute certainty that today was Saturday. 2 whole days off the mark. Awesome.

This past month from 6 to 7, has brought about the most amazing changes in this little one, and I have to say, I have really been enjoying the time we spend together. We play and laugh and hardly a tear will fall throughout any given day now (from either me or her) and I love it. Fer keeps saying "this is it, this is the perfect age. This is my favorite stage in her development." And what I know is, he may be right, but what I keep saying to him is... Stop saying that! You want her to think you only liked her when she was 6 months old? One month kid, that's all you got, then you got moble and your Dad was over you. But I remember what my friend Tiffanee (sorry, thats who you will always be to me) said to me the day I went into labor and she just happened to call, just hang tight to the 6 month mark. Once you get there, its great. Tiffanee, how right you are.

I can feel spring around the corner and I am hanging tight til it arrives. With so many many things on the horizon (Chetty's wedding reception, Mombi's wedding shower, trips and weekends with friends) I do not see myself slowing down until sometime in mid April. And by then Elliott will be crawling for sure, so really, I guess I won't be slowing down now for about the next 20 years. Awesome.

In Other News:

It's been awhile, and i have to: So has anyone else been watching GH? Fer was laughing the other night when there was the big church shoot out between Sonny Jason and Faith. It was like a scene straight out of Goodfellas or something like that. I love my stories... its the perfect amount of camp to bring laughter to any day.

Oh, and Sleestacks & ConnieFrancis, have you been watching Gilmore? Seriously, this was the best episode ever. Ever. Luke is totally my new boyfriend, but don't tell Zach Braff.

-over and out-

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And do not fear, it keeps getting better! As much as I joke about prozac and stress...motherhood is fun!! Do not let one moment pass you by! Love ya! -TiffanY

10:34 AM  
Blogger Mombi said...

Oh my god... WORDS! I've loved the photos, so I haven't really minded (WHERE did you get those adorable sunglasses, BTW?!?! It makes me want to buy a pair in case I have a little girl, too!)

Hi Tiffanee. Why the spelling change? I remember when Liz tried to go Lizz in high school. I pitched a fit.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

So one night I had a dream, and this is totally serious.

I was myself and I was playing the character of myself in Star's Hollow. When I initially came to town, I was helping Lorelai and Rory reconnect with Luke after the whole Emily-wedding-disaster.

But for whatever reason, Luke and Lorelai never got back together. So instead, I started dating Lorelai...and Rory...at the same time. But they didn't know!

In the end of the dream (how many dreams have end credits?) I end up revealing to the both of them that I was dating them both and that I know I have to leave Star's Hollow so I don't ruin their incredible bond as mother and daughter.

...yikes.

And I hate Logan, aka, Tristan 2. He's a dick. A rich dick.

And Connie, don't read this part...

...mmm...Lauren Graham...[insert Homer Simpson drooling sounds]...

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that you--yes YOU--got my wife hooked on General Hospital. She just started watching it (TiVo-ing it, then watching it) a few weeks ago. I may never forgive you.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home