Monday, February 14, 2005

I love technology,

Not as much as you, you see, but I still love technology. If you don't know what I am talkin bout, please rent Napoleon Dynamite and get with it. ;-)

So sorry, sweet internet, for neglecting you. But you should have known I would be back to wish you a happy Valentines day! I have come back from the brink of death, just in time to turn 28. I thought there for a moment last week that I was totally going out, rock star style, at a sweet 27, since the bronchitis was kicking my ass. But alas, here i am, antibiotic-free and left with only a residual cough. Word up. It was a pretty good birthday weekend, although it did not really feel like my b-day. Maybe its the baby, maybe its 28, who knows. But, KatoChanel threw me an awesome birthday party on Sat night, and we did (finally!) get out of the house for a dinner, just me & Fer for the first time since before Elliott was born. I think almost 7 months is long enough, don't you? It was really nice to be out again, enjoying eachother's company. Thanks Fer.

New babies abound today! My bestest friend Yucca gave birth this very AM to a 5lb 10oz baby boy, Emmit Finn Tarr. (hopefully I spelled that right) I like all the double letters in that kid's name. Apparrently he's super cute, albeit a little banged up from his trip out, which I would not have expected. (read that anyway you want, LAMO) Everyone is fine and healthy, which is AWESOME. Congratulations!!!!

In Other News:

Elliott is becoming an amazing baby. We are entering into this super cool phase in her development and she is just so happy and alert all the time. Gone is the crying and needyness, I have a smiling, napping, playful child in her place and we are having great fun. I know, I know, suck it up now, it could change any day. And I am. ;-)

PS: I will try to be better this week, dear internet, with the updates. And maybe I should put more sarcasm back in here before I wind up with a bunch of sappy pap. We'll see.

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home