Monday, January 24, 2005

Winter Wonderland

So, dear internet, it has been many days since we have spoken. So sorry. There has just been so many things to do this past week and time just kept flying by. Oh well. There are many new developments around these parts:

Elliott has not only been napping on her own, she has been doing it 2 times a day for a while now. And on top of that, she not only has 1 tooth above ground, but is cutting another one as we speak. So when shit happens, apparrently its been proven to happen all at once. My little girl is gowing up, up, up.

It snowed here like MAD on Friday and Saturday. I have to admit, i loved it. It was the amount of snow that makes every little thing impossible, so we just sucked it up, bundled up, and Chetty came and picked us up in his 4wh-drive machine so we could share some good food and company. When it snows to the point that you are in awe of what will happen next, its a good experience.

There are so many new things on the horizon, Princess Mombi is getting married in May and there are many, many plans for parties to be made in the meantime. More and more friends (and even bestfriends) are having babies... Ellie is going to have a million friends from coast to coast. Maybe we will take her on tour. Soon I will be yet another year older, not necessarily wiser, but I can change a diaper in my sleep, so that has to count for something. And, as Katochanel reminded me today, I have to set a date to have all this "original sin" wiped off my baby. ;-) All in due time, my friends, all in due time.

In Other News:

Tivo is still rocking my world... although with this whole thing about not watching live tv and forwarding commercials, I am realizing I am missing the ever important trailers for new movies. I have no clue what has come out, or what will be coming out in the next few months that I should be making notes to see. So internet, keep your ears to the ground and make sure to mention any movies of note. Or maybe I should just get a subscription to Entertainment Weekly. . .

"Bubbles, bubbles everywhere, but not a drop to drink."

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Who watches TV for trailers? Come on Carder...

http://www.movie-list.com/

...and...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/

...will always take care of you.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home