Monday, January 10, 2005

Fer the Rekkid...

So, I have a few things to set straight.

1. regarding Fer's post about the "pizza" incident. Listen, it may have been the worst meal that I have ever "made" but... do we want to talk about the fact that I made all Ellie's food, spent 2 1/2 hours scouring the kitchen till the chrome was blinding, did 7 loads of laundry, folded it all & put it away, spent valuable time with my spawn, took fer shopping for new work clothes and shoes all in that same day? I think not. So i forgot that I put the damn pizza in the oven. sue me.

2. Myspace... its apparrently where all the boys and girls hook up these days. My "boyfriend" can be found at http://www.myspace.com/uptownlights
;-) Enjoy.

3. Its not very easy to type while little hands and feet punch, kick and point and click. I think i hear her uttering "My, computers are such wonderful things!" Sure kid, go ahead, tell the sweet, sweet internet all the things you want to say:

s zavccwwvntn g, 3gwbnvvcn.,ydfuhhnnnnnnnnnnv

word up!

-over and out, dao and da bean-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home