Monday, December 06, 2004

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat


santa
Originally uploaded by nonobaddao.

Or is that Phat? Anyway...

We took Ellie out for the Andersonville Holiday celebration nite, complete with Swedish Glogg & photos with the nicest, most perfect Santa ever. Isn't it just f'in cute? I am go glad to be back to the midwest where they actually celebrate holidays.

Aunt "Lolise" was in for the weekend with her special friend "Carlton" and brought Elliott tickle me elmo, which, sadly to admit, is larger than Ellie herself. Oh well, I swear, she is gaining weight.

Anyway, Saturday night proved to be an intersting one, as it was my first night out since Elliott was born, and we wanted to go dancing. So, Rach-o, Lolise, Carlson, Beth and I set out for the Funky Buddah Lounge, complete with VIP area that Rach-o had set up for us. And now I know why the Lion is never allowed out of the cage. In captivity, they have no concept of the world they once lived in. Let me just say if one more Markovicious woman would have been with us, all hell would have broken loose. As in, I am certain we would have gone to jail. It was complete with being kicked out and arguing with bouncers who only WISHED they could work for Suge Night...insane. But hey, mess with the bull young man, and you're going to get the horns, and the horns they got was 5 people drinking all night on the house. Ha ha.

In Other News:

Lilah had surgery and now has a frankenstein ear. The vet thinks everything is going to be ok though, my nerves are shot trying to keep her from scratching as it heals and opening the stitches. Poor Lau. Poor me while are are at it though, since it took 3 vet trips and $480... nothing is ever easy.

And while I am at nothing being easy, does anyone out there have any remidies for constantly getting blocked milk ducts? I could really use some help on that matter.

But for now, thats all the news that's fit to print.

-over and out-

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pics are so effing cute I almost forget to be emotionally unavailable for a second.

MFDC

9:59 PM  
Blogger Mombi said...

YOUR BABY IS SO FUCKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously cannot stand it for one more goddamn minute. She's too cute. The "Super Cute" sweatshirt looks awesome on her and I love that damn pink hat. Make her wear it every day.

Shall we plan a night out when you're in Akron? I WANNA YELL AT BOUNCERS!!!!!!!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blocked ducts? ask yer mommy: warm, moist (sorry, mombi!) compresses. translation: hot wet washclothes. hold them close until they cool off. do it often--especially when it's getting close to the time she's ready to nurse. that should do the trick! we can't wait to see you guys!!!! ms. bean is the cutest baby in the world!! xoxoxoxo

2:29 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

See, I was finally getting my brain in order to call you tonight. I have stories, well wishes, miss-the-Carters type stuff.

Then you throw out "blocked milk ducts" and I don't know what to do.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home