Wednesday, November 03, 2004

"Are you gonna cry now crybaby?

Come on crybaby, Cry Cry!"

That's how I feel this morning. Like little Ralphie when he gets pelted in the face with that monster snowball by the evil Scott Farcus. His glasses fly off in front of the whole class and he is humiliated, angry and ready to let shit fly. I want to cry. . . or kick somone's ass... or drink a fifth of single malt and drown all my sorrows for this ass-backwards, un-united states of america. What the hell are people thinking? I guess its my fault though. I set myself up for this. I have been around enough parts of this great (as in large) country of ours to know that there are too many breeding religious right wings, nutjobs and overall dumbasses who don't take the time to really weigh what it is that they are voting for. I could go on forever about my sorrow about all this, but I won't. It will get me nowhere. I have a smiling and happy baby to attend to, who is too young to know how this will make things different, but I hope for her sake that all is not lost in these next 4 long years. . .

In Other News:

We are almost into the new house. Our stuff was unloaded from the truck yesterday, and we have electricity, gas, water and a phone. All thats left is unpacking and getting cable.
It will feel good to have a home again after over a week of living from a suitcase.

-over and out-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad, so sad on that whole losing the election thing.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The world will move on just fine. People put way too much stock in the Puppets we have for Presidents anyhow. They don't run this country. Intrest rates will stay low, more big buildings will be built and the DOW will stay low givinig us 4 more years of bargin deals on retirement investing. Then, some Puppet of a Democrat will win (Al Sharpton perhaps) and rates will skyrocket and people will be stuck in their 4% mortgages for 20 years.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home