Tuesday, October 12, 2004

"People come and go so quickly here..."

Forgive me father, for I have sinned. Its been 8 days since my last blog.

Its hard to type and pack and feed a kid, all the while trying to keep the dog from licking the bottoms of Ellie's feet. I think its because of the salt. Ellie's feet smell salty somehow, (I think its because of the socks), but I am assuming Lilah found out they taste like salt and she wants some. Maybe Lilah is trying to tell me that she needs to drink more water, just as I try and tell myself that after killing a bag of potato chips, but really, who has time to listen to what the dog needs when I am surrounded by towers of boxes with no end in site. To whomever it was I was telling that I do not have that much shit and packing would be easy, I was lying. I am a liar. I have WAY too much shit, and packing is NOT easy.

Princess/Sister/Auntie Mombi is coming out this very Thursday however to help with the packing. I have my fingers crossed that things will get accomplished well and with very little stress once her military attack settles into mode around here. That girl is nothing if not focused to the task at hand, whatever the case may be. Just ask to see her wedding planning site. You'll catch my drift after that. ;-)

Anyway, all this is how I end up trying to keep my brain awake long enough to type a post when I should be sleeping, and all I can think about is how Flavaflav (sp? on that one?) and Brigette Neilson on this season of the Surreal Life are like totally blowing my mind. How on earth could Flav really be in love with her? I know, this is what I am reduced to thinking about. This and how I want to paint and arrange furniture in the new house.

I am a total nerd.

In Other News:

I have to: The Carly finds her long lost daddy story line on GH has gotten exceptionally bad as of late. Have I mentioned that its Corbin Bernsin from LA Law playing said father? Yeah, look where his career went. But, to make matters worse, this whole Courtney takes in a foster child, which turns out to be a man/boy who is like all about becoming her under-age lover takes the cake for BAD IDEA JEANS. As I have said before, GH, get your shit together.

That's it. I'm spent. Lights out.
12:21 am

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

1. You can never have too much shit. (Says the packrat...)


2. So what if I focus on the task at hand? I just work the best when I have my bossy pants on. They're the only pants that fit me! (except my favorite black Express pants with the big cuff, but they're wearing out and they don't sell them anymore! I HAVE TO CONSERVE THEM!)

Side note: Please do not let me pack your child, no matter how emphatic I get that it's the right thing to do and she's the next thing on my list (ESPECIALLY if I have a clip board in hand). At that point you should ship me back to Ohio or ask me about my feelings on the place cards vs. table numbers debate.

3. Jordan is hiding from the camera on surreal life. I do not feel like I am getting to know him. THis makes me sad. Ryan Starr is a bitch and I hate her. She should realize that being on surreal life means she isn't really a celebrity, be insulted, and leave. I hate her. Flav and Bridgette confuse me. Every day, I like Flav more and more, and I love Dave calling BN out on using "being European" for an excuse for everything. Dave's a cool dude. I would have loved to see Flav drive the motorhome, though. Talk about good television! Uh, oh! Time to stop writing! LAME ALERT!!! Jesus...

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home