Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Wake me up before you go-go...

So, last night I had one of those dreams that wakes you up in a cold sweat. Like its SO REAL you can feel your body responding to the stimuli of whatever your dream was about. The strange thing was, when I woke up, I could not remember what it was about exactly, but as I was walking to the bathroom, I realized it was at least the kind that keeps you from watching the shadows or looking around too much in the dark for fear of what you will see. And there is nothing that makes me feel more like when I was a child than a dream that has the power to make me feel that way. Like all I want is to know my Dad is home from work and sleeping downstairs to protect me from any monsters in the night. I am 27 years old, and apparently monsters in the night still exist on some level. WTF.

In Other News:

We have been catching up on this season of Six Feet Under thanks to Darcie's Kick-Ass husband who hooked us up with the preview tapes of the eps since we are too cheap to get better cable. I mean, we LIVE for six ft under, (even more than GH) but seriously, $40 more in cable a month is not worth it for only 1 show. And it would cut into my Netflix budget, and you KNOW I cannot let that happen. Anyway, all I have to say so far from what I have seen is that Nate & Brenda are both such SLUTS that they deserve eachother and all the crap that they get. For the amount those 2 screw, how come one of them has not ended up with an STD in the story line. THAT would be real life. Idiots. But I LOVE it.

Its ass-rippin hot in this computer room so for now, that's all the news that's fit to print.

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home