Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Blogs are like, Cool you guys... OR The Poo Factor

So, Sleestacks is like one of my most favorite friends I have had the pleasure of making out here in La la land, and there are many reasons for this, but the most recent one is this blog. Without the his pushing, I would have never ventured into blogging land. But, I am finding one small downfall. This is a great place to just let it all hang out, and chat about whatever is on my mind. And that some of you find this amusing, is just icing on the cake. But, when I am tired, and have spent hours trying to calm a screaming bezerker, and someone calls to chat on the phone, I find myself wanting to say, "Dude, read my blog. Its all there, no need to chat it up, just read what I have been upto." I am sure that Sleestacks is laughing right now too, thinking to himself, that is EXACLY what I was going for (because he hates any form of communication that does not involve our lovely internet.)

Anyway, what I think I mean is thanks, I really like it around here.

And on to other news... In Other News:

Ellie is now 4 weeks old, and weighs 8lbs 14oz. So that is a 10 oz. gain in 2 weeks. Not sure if that qualifies her for the US Sumo wrestler team yet, but I am sure that she is on her way. She might have even hit the 9lb mark had it not been for the massive poo she took this morning before we left for the Dr. And now I know what they mean they say "up the back". Oh yes my friends, she not only pooed up her back, but over the sides, on the onesie, and almost, just almost, through her blanket that she was all burritoed up in. And should I mention that she was laying on Fer's pillow while all this was happening? Right. Good thing Momma wasn't sleeping on the job, because only a few seconds longer and I would have been trying to fit that pillow into the diaper genie. Wink Wink.

I love how having either a dog or a child makes you talk about poo like its no big thing. Case in point, over dinner, Fer turns to me and says, "Lilah had a few clingers on tonight. Two little nuggets that would not let go. I had to wipe her butt for her." To which I reply "Huh, great. You sure you got it all?" "Yeah, I got it." And we now return to Law & Order.

This is my life. LMAO.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

And here you spent all of these years making fun of me for living "in the box." Now you know how much fun it is!

And talking about poo is great. When we first got Raleigh, he had the diarehzy like mad. We had to wipe his @ss with baby wipes and now have designated "@ss hair scissors." Can't beat that with a stick.

"Don't use those!"
"Why, are they special?"
"No, they're for Mr. St. Clair's @ss hair!"

Fat babies are fun. Feed her often. Feed her more than she wants to eat. I WANNA SEE FAT ROLLS ON HER ANKLES, woman.

Krissy... Sappy post. Cute, mentions poo which gets you bonus point in my book, but sappy. Methinks Dao is fond of you as well.

Heart, Auntie M

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home