Monday, August 23, 2004

The Berzerker

I think I have to admit it. My daughter is Totally a Berzerker. If you do not understand the term, please rent (read: Order from Netflix) Clerks. Seriously. When she is hungry, we head for an all out meltdown and the faces that she makes are overwhelmingly hilarious, to the point that I have a hard time hooking her up with what she craves because I am literally laughing so hard, I can't undo my bra. And I know that may make me a bad bad Momma, but, such is life. I know for a fact my mom took photos of me while I was having a meltdown and I turned out relatively ok, so whats the big deal.

On our walk back from the post office today she was cranking it up, so I picked her up outta the stroller thinking maybe she had a burp or something, and boy did she have something. Vomit. Yep. I looked like one awesome chick with my cute-ass baby as she threw up all over my shoulder and down the front of my shirt on Sunset Blvd. But I tell you what, it sure made her feel better, she was out like a light. Ah, the life of leisure of a newborn.

In Other News :

apparently with all the coverage the Olympics is getting, General Hospital must have thought no one has been watching and therefore decided to air the lamest, most ridiculous story line I have EVER seen on a soap opera, (and that includes the Timmy storyline on Passions). Andrea and I are just so disappointed.

But did you see Paul Hamm win the Gold in the Men's All-around gymnastics? Sweet.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

Apparently she is her mother's daughter. LOL...

I love the word "Berzerker." It's just quality verbage.

I can't wait to see the crazy faces, get 'em on VIDEO!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home