Thursday, July 22, 2004

The Biggest piece of shit I have ever purchased...

Dear Dell,

You are an asshole. I know you are a company, but for the purpose of this post, and so that i may more clearly direct my anger, you are now 1 person in my mind, and i hate you. I hate you more than I have ever hated anyone in my entire life, and I want to kill you. Seriously. You make pieces of fucking crap and sell them with no problem, to unassuming people who really only want a computer to be able to do online banking, blogging and random emailing. Oh, and for storing digital photos. Is a working, non-crashing hard drive that too much to provide with your sleek black system? I mean, its not like i am running programs that require a lot of work on your part. I mean the shittiest computer should be able to handle the internet. For christ-sakes, we even have DSL. I really don't think its too much to ask for a machine that does not crash every 6 months. You better not have some asshole who can't understand my Engligh answer your phone anymore either, because I am THIS CLOSE to calling the better business bureau. And, if i ever find your location, i may just bring this crap with me and slam you on the head with it.

Sincerely,
Nono, Bad dao
The Angriest Woman in Los Angeles

In Other News...

I missed GH today because I spent my day hanging around Los Angeles with Grandy and Amie. Mani-pedi's in the midmorning and shopping for the last details of my dreaded hospital bag (so that Fer can stop telling me that i REALLY NEED TO FINISH THAT ALREADY). Yesterday's GH was good though, I really think this time Carly & Sonny are gonna work it out and that slut Sam is on her way to jail. All is right with the world.

-over and out-

3 Comments:

Blogger -h. said...

The hospital bag is highly overrated. All I really wanted from life once I checked in was my own pillow, and the nice man with the epidural.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

(cough)Apple(cough)

So did you have your baby yet, or what? Frankly, I'm tired of waiting.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should post these to illustrate your point...this is a WONDERFUL comic! Darby Conley is a genius. Enjoy! xoxo mum

http://www.tinhuey.com/images/getfuzzy-waiting.gif
http://www.tinhuey.com/images/getfuzzy-dull.gif

(cut-n-paste the weblinks into your browser if they don't show up as links--it's worth it!!)

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home