Thursday, July 15, 2004

Random, but still somewhat relevant

To steal a title from Grandy, today's thoughts are all over the road, but all relevant. At least I think they are.

So, Princess Mombi, pretty princess that she is, decided that I was not doing her cab ride story justice, and has detailed her version here: www.princessmombi.blogspot.com if you are so inclined. Its quite amusing.

Next, I was on my way to Hollywood & Highland last night with Grandy for some Cold Stone Icecream, and was shaken to my core with a billboard that we encountered: Bold and Bright, advertising THE TONY DANZA SHOW! New talk show to begin Sept. 13th.

Whose bright idea is this? Why does he still have THE SAME HAIRCUT as when he was on Whose the Boss? What is our world coming to? They cancel that huge-toothed singing jackass Wayne Brady, only to think what middle American housewives want is Tony-Freaking-Danza? I think not. No one wants to hear, "Aye-Oh, Samanta!" anymore. I am POSITIVE of this. Do not question me.

I am just so....disappointed.

In Other News:

Today is going to be a long, hard day, I can feel it in my bones. Maybe I should have gone to bed earlier rather than chatting like a school-girl with Grandy until way past my bedtime, but it HAD been weeks since we spent time just chatting, and sometimes these things just need to be done.

I have a million more thoughts this morning, many more things to discuss but I think I will close for now, gain some more perspective, and see what bubbles to the top.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

Tony Danza... His only purpose in life is to be the butt of many, many jokes and one sexual innuendo (reference previous email lists of the "modified donkey punch" for details.)

Tony Danza hosted Miss America in 2001 when he actually said, "Miss Oregon, your platform is "Care for terminally ill breast cancer patients." Now, this is killing me, but the statistic is that X women will die of breast cancer by..."

HE SAID, "THIS IS KILLING ME" while referencing TERMINALLY ILL BREAST CANCER PATIENTS.

Yo! Angela! You're an ASS!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home