Monday, July 19, 2004

Blue Moon

So, the countdown is officially on.  My Mother- in-Law, Val, is CONVINCED the baby will arrive on July 31.  I am inclinded to agree with her, since it has been statistically proven that more babies are born surrounding the full moon, and since this full moon is the 2nd of the month it's the rare Blue Moon and how cool would that be to tell your child they were born on a blue moon. Sweet right?
 
This weekend was a whirlwind of hanging out and parties.  We covered a LOT of Los Angeles ground.  Saturday was an afternoon wedding, then a Karaoke party that night, at which I believe I consumed a beef hotdog, (ugh) and paid MAD CONSEQUENCES for that action. Apparrently Ellie is not keen on the beef either. Damnit. I recovered quickly enough and last night went to a BBQ on the West Side, at which, Charming Charlie quoted that labor should not be so bad as in his mind.... "Its like taking a shit... a big shit... a big living shit... out of your vagina."  Awesome Charlie, Awesome.
 
In other news:
 
This could very well be my last few days of work. Another Dr. appt tomorrow will let me know if I get the final work release so that I can go home and take care of all the "nesting" that I want to do, but have no time for.  Well, that and the daytime television... General Hospital here I come. And anyway, can you even believe that Sonny is the father of Sam's baby but Carlie has not figured it out? And HOW ON EARTH can they buy the fact that it's Jason's?  Please people, do not insult our intelligence.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

Cover of "Soap Opera Weekly" at the grocery store, "Brenda recast: fans lash back."

You should have seen me. Standing in line, silent, look over and read this,
"LIKE FUCKING HELL YOU'LL RECAST MY BRENDA!"

*reaches for magazine, now muttering to self* "Bob Fucking Guza... who does he think he is?!?! She's MY Brenda. MINE!"

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home