Tuesday, July 27, 2004

The Apple Maggot strikes again

As an aside, this is how you know you are meant to be with the one you are with. 

Fer calls me to check in and mentioned he updated his site (kcshow.com) with new picts and such since I've been on leave. I say, word up, I will so go and check it out.  And for your fyi, there is a new post on my site (to see if I could draw this peaches thing out of him).

So, I read the new update on the kcshow, and sure enough, there is mention there of Fer's apple maggot past. He had no idea what I was writing about today, we were both updating at the same time, and we both were talking about his apple obsession. weird. AND WHY IS HE EATING THE PRECIOUS PEACHES?

For reals this time, -over and out-


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging is cool. Personally I can tell that you and mr. Dao were meant for each other by the style in which you both blog. Have I mention that blogging is cool? Anyway I'm off to expereince the admiral's blog for the day. I'll be back for more of your blog later. Man, I just love saying blog.

-Jus

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! "Blog" just rolls off the tongue in an obscenely pleasant way. And referring to your man as "apple-maggot" pretty much rules. Have you seen "Anchorman?" "I Love Blog... I Love Blog?"

MFDC

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home