Tuesday, July 27, 2004

My Precious

I have been going through this major peaches phase.  It was Strawberries for awhile, Fer was constantly taking me to Eat Well, our neighborhood diner for french toast w/TONS of Strawberries and turkey sausage. Now, its peaches. I want one every morning when I wake up.  So, thinking, I may be in hospital by the end of the week (who knows) I bought just enough peaches to get me through the weekdays. However, I open the fridge today only to find... SOMEONE ELSE HAS BEEN EATING MY PEACHES.  I live with an apple maggot, apples are totally his thing. He could eat like 10 apples a day and not even blink.  supposedly, when he was a child, he would sit at his piano and line the apple cores across the top as he practiced.  Daily. And yet, the peaches are disappearing from my house. THE PEACHES ARE GONE. BRING ME MY PRECIOUS.

I will go and remedy this situation today, apparently those yummy Fugi's I bought were not enough. Nor were the grapes, and I see the banana's have not been touched.  Interesting.

In Other News:

Lilah is also starting to turn on me. She is becoming just as impatient as everyone else waiting for Baby. I saw it in her eyes this morning when we got up.  She's all lookin at me like, what on EARTH are you still doing home?  Don't you like have a job or something?  Where is this Baby thingie you keep talking about like its candy, I want to taste it.  Your GH watching is totally getting in the way of my barking at the mailman and chewing my Butt on the couch.  I have been chewing my Butt on the couch for YEARS now, and you think being home is going to make me stop?  You're ruining everything, go away.
Seriously, she is SO saying that to me.

-over and out-




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home