Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Politicos

Ok, maybe someone can answer me this.  What jackass started this whole idea of Faux Political ads?  I mean seriously.  I can just see some nerdy suit sitting in a "next steps" meeting, brainstorming if you will, with his ass-backwards counterparts who have NO CLUE what the real world with buying power is up to, thinking to themselves... "You know what would TOTALLY sell Net-Zero to all those college kids?  A commercial dressed up as a political ad campaign.  Brilliant!"  

What Douchebags.  Those f-ing morons are taking something serious and dragging it through the mud. Like the election is a joke. In times like these, I wish people would wake the fuck up and realize that what our government has been up to, and this particular election in general, is going to have MAJOR IMPACTS upon our lives, but most importantly the lives of our children and grandchildren, and if that is not enough reason for things to not get any more screwed up then they already are, then well, there is no reason.

So join me in boycotting all those assholes with their dumb ad campaigns, including Net-Zero and the damn King of Beers. Print or commercial, you should all go to hell.

In Other News:

It was brought to my attention last night that my friend, "MFDC" for short, will be recording and engineering some new tracks for the one and only Kelly Clarkson.  Thats right, one of the many horrible warblers from American Idol.  Good luck, and may the Force be with you.  I can't wait to read all about the agonizing details (www.dancerta.com).  Word up.

-over and out-


4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Holy crap Carder. I was sitting in bed the other morning bitching to Connie about the same kinds of ads. Like Miller who whoever and their "President" of beer ads. I hate them all!

2:18 PM  
Blogger JSauce said...

Holy threesome, Batman. Make that another ditto! I was watching Showtime and saw an ad for some new show "American Candidate" and thought what the fucking hell is the point other than make a mockery of the election...

...I also thought the same thing when I saw little orphan Annie speaking at the democratic convention, talking about "BAAAAAD WOOOOORDS." Since when is politics about 10 year olds who can't say fuck? I think a requirement to be president should be a foul mouth. That would get people's attention.

***The views expressed in this comment do not in anyway endorse Bush nor do they bash Kerry. They are, in my opinion, both huge douchebags***

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prominently displaying retards on TV as "candidates" will subliminally help the image of our actual president. It's no accident that the heads of the media conglomerates that create these things are mostly Republicans.

MFDC

PS There's really no need to hide what MFDC stands for... McDonald's Food Dan Certa!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Mombi said...

http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/

Linky goodness!

I heard a Cleveland-Akron Yamaha commercial this morning and even at the end it had one of those pseudo-political commercial disclaimers on it. I feel your pain too, compatriots!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home