Monday, August 30, 2004

The Video Music Awards

Note: I wrote this last night, but blogger was not my friend and would not let me upload it. Sorry for the delay.

Ok. So if anyone in the Music Industry wants to know why no one buys albums anymore and CD sales have been on the decline for the last few years, they should have turned on MTV Sunday night and watched the VMAs with us. All the answers were there. I cannot even get over what a sad state of affairs that was. And yet I watched it. I watched like how I would watch a train wreak or an accident on TV. I could not look away, even though I was Appalled. Shakka-Kahn is a FRIGHTENING woman, and I am still in awe of the number of people/bands they had performing and NO ONE was in key. I mean, like noticeable, out of tune, couldn't hit a note if they tried, Pro-tools loving idiots with recording contracts and horrible hair. Horrible horrible horrible. Get it together folks.

Other than that, I am braindead at this point, courtesy of Ellie, who decided at 5 am that she was pretty much done sleeping for the night. Awesome, thanks Kid. I cannot even remember at this point if I had anything else to report. I think its time to turn in and start things over tomorrow. Goodnight.

In Other News: Sleestacks, fret not, Charade has been located. Call for directions. LOL.

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home