Friday, September 03, 2004

Happy Birthday All around!

People, People, this is the place where Happy Birthdays are being wished today! I have a few on my list, bust first, please wish Mr. Fer, AKA Captain Daddy a very special birthday. Its actually on Sunday (I am sure most of you know that already) but I have a feeling that with the long weekend ahead of us, I will not be here for a few days, and its always better early rather than late. Right?

Who knows what's in store for the celebrations this weekend. Fer has a show planned that I will be sitting out on. But its ok, I am planning on baking cookies and watching sappy pap I ordered from Netfilx just for the occasion as long as The Bezerker goes to sleep like a good little girl tonight. I have my fingers crossed for the weekend as well. We may even venture to the outside world if things go well enough. Could I even dare to dream? LOL.

Last night my prayers were answered. At the 5:30am feeding, I told Fer, The world works in mysterious ways. The demon who was possessing my beautiful and charming Monchi-Chi disappeared and all was right with the world. No more crying, and she slept in 4 hour blocks again! Even if it was just for one night, that's all this Momma needed to be rejuvenated. Thank you dear Elliott. Happy 1 month Birthday to you as well. I know you have grown this month, but you are still so small. Forgive me for taking photos and video of you doing things that you will be mad I recorded in time when you are older. It must be done. When else will you know what your face looks like while you are pooping?

I also need to give a shout-out of Birthday good tidings this coming week to one of my oldest friends, and some of you may have come to know him as GammyLT, either way, Happy Birthday dear friend, and thanks for the flowers and card. Tiamo Mucho. I adore you.

And, for the Markovicious clan, Happy b-day Uncle Mike. I can't wait to see you again and for you to meet this little bean of mine.

In Other News:

Lilah has an appointment tomorrow for the groomers. Awesome. I was sick of the house smelling like a giant bag of Fritos.

Have a nice long weekend all.

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home