Thursday, September 02, 2004

We've got a moaner

Fer's big bro has a few affectionate nicknames bestowed upon him, I am sure, somewhat to his dismay, by the ever loving family. Families are like that. Chetty is the usual pet name that comes forth, however, Fer and I have a special one for him, that we use usually while he is eating. For that is when Chet turns into Moaning Boy. There is something that happens to him when he is so full of joy over a good meal, as he eats, he kind of half laughs and moans at the same time. Very amusing.

Well, I am now wondering if this trait was somehow passed on to Ms. Bezerker. Last night she was moaning in that same way, half gleeful, half under her breath while she was feeding in the middle of the night and then while she was being lulled off to sleep. I think I am going to have to make a tape of it if I can, it must be heard to be believed.

And while we are speaking of the Bezerker, I think Aunt Mar is right, this kid came out with her own personality, agenda, and thoughts about things, and she wants those things done her way. And when its not her way, she has NO PROBLEM telling me she's pissed about it. Today she informed me I must RECOGNIZE who is now in charge here and show her some R-E-S-P-E-C-T. (I do believe she is turning out to be her momma's daughter after all, even if she does only look like Fer.)

Thank you, my dear Elliott. My lesson has been learned, can we find that happy child I thought I knew so well? It would be best if the devil hell-spawn that you turned into today does not come back again for quite some time. I have seen the error of my ways. LOL.

In Other News:

"The Liar" is currently speaking at the GOP convention and the one thing that gives me hope for the election is 2 things:
1. That I can only imagine that Madison Square Garden has never been so full of people that have no energy.
2. That it has also never been so full of crap.
LOL

-over and out-

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now don't blame the babe because she misses her grandma and doesn't quite know how to tell you about it. Or maybe she's a little ticked with you right now because you told everyone that her poo is stinky. You never really know what sets off the lil boogers. This, too, shall pass... xoxo grandollimama

9:32 AM  
Blogger Mombi said...

I checked with mom. I can make fun of her on here for sounding like another grandmother we know... a grandmother who is soon to be a grandmother of an Elliott... or Elliotte ROFL

People, people, we need your money!

No reason for that, I've just been wanting to say it all day long.

4:30 PM  
Blogger dao said...

I too somtimes find myself wanting to say that.. the sad thing is, no one would understand what the hell I was talking about. Much like:

I got a pickle, I got a pickle, I got a pickle hay hay hay hay!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Mombi said...

I WANT MY YELLOW DRESS! GIVE IT TO ME GIVE IT TO ME!

*slap*

DON'T HIT HER!

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home