Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I will Pump for it

So, Hamell on Trial is at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood on Sept 15, and I am going. I will pump to go so that there will be a little bottle for Ellie should she wake up and need a top off to the tank. I think Dear Grandy will be hooking me up with this night off and I am very excited. Or at least, that's what Fer told me, so Grandy, if you are reading this and did not agree to sit the Bezerker, just let me know. We can work it out. LOL.

This weekend was awesome save for the unbearable heat wave we have been facing. Thank GOD for airconditioning. And thank god for Andy, Yin and vegan cupcakes. They came over and not only hooked up dinner for us all, but made amazing cupcakes to boot that I have been eating every morning for breakfast like a good, sugar-loving Momma. Its ok, chocolate is good for Ellie. Wakes her right up. And how else do you think we have been getting those super wide-awake photos and videos that Fer keeps adding to his site and emailing around? ;-)

The Ultimate Baby Sling made it here from Amazon, and it is indeed the Ultimate. Elliott loves it, I love it, and we are getting SO MUCH emailing, blogging and IMing done its amazing. I have not felt this well connected in a month! I am totally geek right now! Who ever would have thought!

In Other News:

The growth spurt is over for now. We are back to sleeping nights and happy babies and momma's that the sweet baby jesus. I just knew I was not that bad of a person to have to endure hell on earth forever. Either that or the devil moved on to greener pastures, and I know there is a back door left unlocked around here somewhere, but I am taking this break while I can get it and with a smile on my face. What I am saying is, she is happy again, (except for the heat rash) and I am sleeping again, so all is right with the world.

We spent much of this weekend with other new parents, and that also helps to make everyone feel a little less insane. What? Your child pooped all over the Dr.'s office too? Awesome. You also wanted to cut your boobs off, throw them away and say "I can't help you anymore, Go ask someone else?" Sweet. We are not alone, and its all good.

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home