Thursday, September 09, 2004

"It makes me feel like I'm 11 all over again..."

And really, who wants that. 11 is that strange and awkward time in life between childhood and adolescents where almost everyone has a bad haircut, most of us had yet to get our precious braces... or heaven forbid you already GOT braces but were still wearing glasses. Ugh. Nothing but pain and embarrassment when you're 11. And since we went to catholic school (and by we I mean my whole Markovicious family, Aunt, Uncles, Dad, sisters, all of us) and we wore uniforms... also Awesome.

Well, my Aunt reminded me today that I was constantly breaking her heart by repeatedly spelling berserk with a "z". As a young 11 year old, with glasses and all the other atrocities that come along with that year, she lost the West Akron Spelling Bee on that word. Berserk, with a "Z". And in our family, there is nothing worse than academically F-ing up infront of the whole family. Talk about pain. So, to quell the agony I have been causing, and even though I was spelling Berserk in reference to the Wolvey Bezerker line in Clerks, at the behest of Fer (that IS how you spell it!) I will not be continuing in this manner. It is "The BerSerker" from here on in. If you would like to read the account that has made me change my wicked, wicked ways, please check out the comment on "The Bezerker" post from August 2004. Katochanel, I will not break your heart any longer, I have mended my ways. LMAO ;-).

In Other News:

We made it to and from the grocery store today without a meltdown! It was fantastic. Ellie was in fine form and even let me get everything into the fridge before she said that was it, no more time away from her. Totally cool, Thank you Ellie-bean. Your Momma loves you for taking into account my food needs. AND for talking me out of the Ho-Hos... You're right, that's no way to go about losing the Baby Weight. BUT, I wish you would not have fallen asleep when I saw the Ben & Jerry's was on sale. Whoops! Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger . said...

I just happened upon your blog from that nifty little "next blog" icon. How old is your baby? Mine is 7 months old. I see that you also read Heathers blog over at Dooce. She's the best!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home