Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The Blazing Inferno

Or, Sweater #1 and #2 as they should be called, sleep surrounding me with intense heat. Good thing that I am flame retardant. The amount of heat and sweat that is produced from Fer and Miss Ellie could heat a small 3rd world country, and probably produce enough water to cook their pasta for at least a year. It would be salty, but Al Dente none the less. It amazes me how these 2 sleep, given that I think my internal body temp lowers as I drift off, but in this house, I can walk into any room at nap or bedtime to find clothing and covers thrown off and matted, damp hair above furrowed brows.

The interesting thing about my littlest firestarter, is that she does not like to have her flame altered in any way. An increase or decrease in temp 2 degrees in either direction seems to bring forth howls from hell. Which brings us to wet washcloths and the dreaded bathtime... Elliott must be akin to the Wicked Witch of the West.... as a matter of fact, I can almost make it out... AAAAHHHH'm Meeeeelllting, Meeeeeeeeellllllting. Waaaaah! She does not want her fire dampered. Sorry baby, Momma's got to do it.

In Other News:

Momma has been playing dress up with little Ellie. And I must admit, I'm feeling guilty for wishing that I formula-fed her just so she could be plumper to fit in more of the 0-3 month clothes. LOL. (All these clothes are made for fat kids!) Its not nice to wish your kid was fat just for fashion. Momma's sorry.

And, I just got this call: "Um, you're gonna kill me." Great, what. "I have both sets of keys. Sorry. I hope you don't have to go anywhere." Uh yeah, I hope I don't either.

Awesome.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

http://www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/regent/827/bender.html

New source for blog titles. AAAWWW YEAH!

This guy at work--his son does silk screening. He's making me my 3.24.84 t-shirt with The TBC logo on the back.

I'll be big pimpin' then!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home