Monday, September 13, 2004

Hurricane Ellie of the Pantalones

Multi-tasking has now taken on new meaning. I can have Ellie in the baby wrap, strapped to my chest, write our Target list (since I can't remember ANYTHING these days), checkout the baby acne page in What to expect the First Year, talk on the phone AND go to the bathroom ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Word up. This totally beats last week's feat of nursing while IMing all my friends and updating this page.

So, speaking of going to the bathroom, I HAVE to share this tidbit... Yesterday, while Elliott and I were playing after her morning feeding, which is our routine these days, SHE POOPED ALL OVER ME. And all over herself while she was at it, but still. And when I say all over, I do mean ALL OVER. I had to immediately strip us both, start a load of laundry, and give her a bath. Fer happened home from the studio right as I was starting the bathtime process and was able to witness the aftermath. It was totally Awesome, as you might expect. The only thing that might have been better would be if I would have had the presence of mind to take photos of the event to use as blackmail in the future.... but I have a sneaking suspicion that there will be many more opportunities where that came from.

In Other News:

Elliott attended her 1st concert last night. Daddy played the Acoustic Live Showcase and we all went. I think she loved it... I mean, she slept through almost the whole thing, but I think it was a happy sleep. LOL. Andy&Yin (Yin-dy) had us over for nibblies beforehand and hooked Momma up with more YUMMY vegan chocolate cupcakes from Heaven. I have a weeks-worth of chocolately-goodness to look forward to. That coupled with all the new music from Sleestacks, Grandy is off work all week for me to play with, and Ellie turns 6 weeks old, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST WEEK EVER!

-over and out-


2 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

Yeah, sweet thang, can I just say... "That's disgusting!"

-Leon Phelps

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, I told you...it's warm in LA so just take her outside with her clothes off, grab the garden hose, and just spray her down. It's so efficient! Too bad you don't have a driveway like we did...but with your sloping sidewalk in front of your house, you know--as in life--shit rolls downhill!

;^)

guess who
xoxo

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home