Tuesday, September 28, 2004

"0 to batshit crazy in about 6 seconds"

I just have to say thanks to Janna for writing a post that contained this line. I laughed my ass off (LMAO) and it can be used to describe so many things in my life at this time. I mean, when Fer comes home and asks me how the day was, I can respond with "Ok, until both Lilah and Elliott went 0 to batshit crazy in 6 seconds." (which they BOTH are want to do these days)

Think about it, I know we all have moments to use this utterance. The line at the grocery store made me go..., Traffic had me going... I thought you were cool until you went..."

Think about it, the options are endless. Its my new favorite coined phrase since Sleestacks came up with Asshat.

Love it.

In Other News:

Well, I suppose its ok now to post it here since there was at least a 1 liner about it on Fers site. Its official, we are up and outta here. We set sail for Chicago October 26. I know, I know, thats fast, and like, how will we ever have time to say all the goodbyes... but, its just time. On to greener fields.

And, if you are of any faith, and believe in prayer at all, pray for us tomorrow. I take Mz Ellie to the Dr for her 2 month shots, and I have heard horrible things about the crying and the screaming and the belligerent behavior that those things bring about. Please, no more crying. Let them make her sleep. "Poppies, Poppies will make them sleep...."

Randomly: I saw Connie & Carla this weekend, and I don't care, I thought it was funny. Sue me.

-over and out-

6 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

"Batshit crazy" is just a great phrase on it's own. I had a roommate who went batshit all the time and every time someone said it, I laughed.

The midwest calls... What can ya do? Don't fight it!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Gayle, your shit has been so effing hilarious lately. Makes me laugh out loud at the office. And then I resolutely refuse to explain why I am laughing inexplicably. And my coworkers then think I'm batshit crazy.

4:14 PM  
Blogger JSauce said...

When they hear, everyone is going to go....

You go girl. This place totally sucks.

4:39 PM  
Blogger ulmenski said...

"are you crazy girl! I would never hit a woman, but I would shake the shit out of one." Chris Rock

Don't listen to what anyone says and stay in LA and move the fam and the van into the permanent chinese new year on the westsiiiide yo. I think it is the only way.

What would Yoda do?

10:24 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Well, I guess I should say something, right?

I mean, I'm sad, but at the same time I'm happy and fully understand. And it's not like we'll never see you kids again because we head back home at least once a year.

Chicago is the better town anyway, we all know that. I'm sure you guys will plant your roots pretty fast there.

Enjoy the winter.

11:12 AM  
Blogger JSauce said...

Yeah, it's a twister. On the one hand, it totally sucks, but I know that it's better for you guys. I'm just happy to have met you and become friends with you before you left!!!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home