Friday, September 24, 2004

Is Lilah still shitting diapers?

And the answer to that question would be Yes.

Yes, Lilah found and devoured 1 nasty, poop-filled diaper. The only remains that were found were the 2 velcro tabs and some cotton dust. And if I am not mistaken, with modern technology, diapers are now filled with some powder substance which turns to gel once baby has peed, thereby pulling moisture away from sensitive bums and helping to prevent diaper rash. Well, was Lilah disturbed by this gel substance? I think not. I can only imagine it was like pudding for the little shit-monger monster that she is.

The question remains however, would I prefer her eating diapers to the regular old cat shit that she finds on the tree lawn? My answer would be Yes. Fer, however would beg to differ, as he finds it embarrassing to watch your dog crap, and then pick up what is obviously 1/2 cotton fluff.

Do I have the best dog in the world? You bet. How many times a day do I threaten to kill her, or mutter, Bad dogs go to HELL? More than enough to solidify my place in the loony bin.

AWESOME.

In Other News:

October is almost here... and times, they are a'changin. I LOVE fall.

3 times this week I missed GH. I am totally slacking! oohh well.

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home