Thursday, September 30, 2004

"Don't cry for me Argentina..."

...You know that I never left you!"

Kids, Kids, hang onto your britches! I know, I know, the Chicago thing is happening fast, and yeah, it kinda came outta nowhere, but check this out... We will have 3 bedrooms. THREE. You can all come and visit. Its not so bad. And LA is a MUCH better city for us to come back to.

Ellie coughs every morning and all I can think is that its the lovely bus exhaust coming to haunt us. As much as I love the southern cali weather, I really don't want my daughter coming up with the first case of black lung in 20 years. She's no coal miner's daughter, right?

That, and I just can't take all this crying all the time. No, not Ellie... we figured out what her problem was and nipped it in the bud. SOY. My girl can't take the soy. The gas becomes overwhelming and she flips the bitch switch on me. And I will be having NONE of that. Anyway, the crying I can't take is the FAMILY. All the time with the crying. Ellie is so cute, I miss her, I see the photos and I cry. Quit with all the crying! We are going to be closer in 27 days. It will all be ok. Do you see the sacrifices I make for you people?!?!? LMAO. ;-)

So please, all of my loving LA friends, come and visit us. Chicago is a rockin city, and I can't wait to show you all around. Ellie needs you all in her life as much as I do, so dont think this is the end. Its just the beginning of chapter 3.

In Other News:

At least one of you prayed for us, and it worked. The shots went as well as could be expected and The High Priestess Her Blazing Inferno is bouncing back with a grin on her grill. Thank you, oh God of the Internet.

Now, if only you could answer my other prayer and get Lilah to quit with the poop patrol. I think she almost has the diaper genie figured out. Internet God help us.

Also, I am working on figuring how to get photos up here without having to actually PAY for the site. I think Sleestacks has me hooked up, I just need to have a solid block of time to sit here and figure it all out. Princess Mombi will be bringing me some relief when she comes out here in 2 short weeks and I think I can work it all out then... so just hang tight for now. Word.

And finally, get this. I don't watch GH for a week and I already don't know what the hell is going on. How did Sky get outta jail? Where is Luke? And HOW could they be acting like Dillion & Brooke will be hooking up when we KNOW he is her Uncle. I mean REALLY.

-over and out-

2 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

I DO NOT CRY! I AM NOT A BABY! I mean... I whine, but I don't cry. I giggle at my computer screen, change my desktop image daily... but that's not obsessive, is it?

I've booked my flight and shut my mouth! I'm a good Mombi!

and if you wanna show pics, why don't you just point your friends to http://www.geocities.com/elliottroserules

HMM? I can show you how to add pics, you can use that webspace. It's easy peasy. I just showed Kirkola's mom last eve.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, and you thought *i* was taking it personally! well, i guess it wasn't all about me but rather, one of my other spawn, eh?

i'm counting the days 'til i can kiss little ellie's head again!! does it still smell the same as when i left? there's nuthin' like the sweet smell of a baby's noggin!
xoxoxo
princess smiling rhinestone

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home