Friday, November 19, 2004

Morning comes too soon


Morning comes too soon
Originally uploaded by nonobaddao.

I have to stop getting on the computer so late at night because mornings are coming around a little too early for my liking. Elliott has this internal clock that goes off every morning at almost the excat same time. I know I am lucky, because she used to wake up at 5:59am every morning, but for some reason in the past week we've moved to the 6:59 time slot. I love this new time because its not too early for Fer and he has been jumping out of bet to grab her up and change her diaper before bringing this smiling, cooing child to me for her morning feeding. Its glorious.

Yesterday Rach-o took me to get my haircut at Art + Science. Its been over 1 full year since i had even had a trim. I had quite a few inches taken off, and I love it. It feels so much better. Fer tells me i am sporting a Joan Jett vibe now though and I am not sure if that's good or bad. Maybe this weekend we'll take a pict and you all can be the judge. ;-)

In Other News:

Happy Birthday this weekend to "Our Wayne" (is it father-in-law? Step-father-in-law? it's all so confusing) on 11/21. . .
And Happy Birthday tomorrow (11/20) to Mr. Akron. We can't wait to see you and thank you again in person for keeping us all safe. ;-)

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home