Thursday, November 18, 2004

Magic!


Magic!
Originally uploaded by nonobaddao.

Yes yes, I have finally done it. Thanks to the help of Sleestacks before we even left on our magical adventure, I have uploaded my first photo to this site. Some of you may have already seen it since Big Daddy Fer is all aglow about sending out photos of our wee little one, but here it is anyway because, lets face it, she is too freaking cute. Amen.

Amazing. Elliott must know that I am talking about her and she wants to be part of the party because I can hear her little cough/cry that she does when she is waking up for a nightcap. Here I come oh wee wittle one. And I promise, I will really update this thing tomorrow.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger JSauce said...

Cutest thing EVER!!!!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home