Monday, March 07, 2005

To Sleestacks & Connie Francis...

Be it known that I hate your answering machine. That manical robot man is out to get me. If you got a message this weekend that was: "I didn' t hear a beep." Yeah, that was me. I'm not calling back to try and work it out with him. (mr. automation)

Hello, hello dear Internet. How was your weekend? We went to Champagne-Urbana, IL and kicked it with Victor, Theresa & Ringo. Good times, good times. Theresa starred in a play (Confessions After Midnight, a Story in 3 beds) and we went to closing night. She was amazing, totally inspiring. I envy her chutzpah to get out there and do something so creative. It was amazing weather and good company, & I am sure glad, if this is the sign of things to come, that we are back in the midwest. I love the smell of Spring.

I made the decision this weekend to put this craziness out there with my name attached to it. I will let you know if it becomes the dumbest thing I have ever done... I am sure that time will tell. I just thought that by owning up to it, well, maybe in some small way, I am checking to see if inside of motherhood, I can still have some chutzpah of my own.

In Other News:

I think Zach Braff and I have to break up. Its sad, I know, but i heard he's been seen with Mandy Moore, and while I will admit that she is cute ( I saw her at The Coffeebean) I do also have to say Zach that you disappoint me. I will however keep my TiVo set to record Scrubs, but see to it that you do not travel any further down my Hollywood nono list. Thanks.

I think i have to stop drinking so much coffee in the mornings. I am about to jitter out of my skin.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Mr. Automation made no mention of any type of strange message to me. Aside from Connie's idiot brother babbling on and on and on and on and just flat out refusing to believe that yes, we do sometimes leave our apartment...

...even though we were taking a nap.

[sigh]

Tag, I'm it.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home