Sunday, January 15, 2006

That's how I roll

Since Sunday nights have turned into my Saturday nights, often times it means nothing much. I mean Fer & Bean have work/school Mondays, so its kinda like I have no weekends anymore. BUT, not this weekend. Tonight, it's Saturday night for all 3 of us. Fer has off for drMLKjr Day (hows that for an abbreviation),. And of course we had big plans. Tonight started us off with Raspberry Wadka Sodas with a twist of lime, and movies. Complete with comfort food and sweets, and the best thing of all:

Elliott has a double ear infection. I know I know, how lucky can 1 momma get?

See, yesterday before I left for school, and missed the bus, and had to have Fer & bean-na pick me up at the bus stop so that it did not cost me $12 yet again this week to get to school, I mentioned that since it seemed like her virus had left a lingering cold that was just holding on too strong, that maybe we should drop her by the weekend hours for the Dr. You know, just to double check.

So Fer did just that. And there were like 50 sick and snotty kids in the office by the time he got there, so... since it was nothing really, just my paranoia, mission aborted. Only to have her wake up from her afternoon nap with a 103 fever. RIGHT ON.

So back at the Dr this am, 4th in line, for double ear infections/complete with pus. AWESOME. I feel like the best mom on earth right now.

So much for the weekend plans to send her to school tomorrow and catch a move for the first time in a year. Maybe we'll make it before the end of 2006. Maybe that's going to be my resolution... ha ha.

Anyway.... thought you all would like to know that we have moved on from Pink Eye to bigger and better things. The only reason I can find for me to have not yet fallen deathly ill is that no one in my little family would have any food to eat while I was out of commission. As long as duty calls, right?

So yeah, thats how I roll.

In Other News:

We found out tonight that there is a Neighborhoodies store in Wicker Park on Paulina. And since the only thing I can manage to order online is shoes, we are so going to go there and FINALLY get those LA neighborhoodies we'd been promising ourselves for a few years.

Echo Park 213 EAST SIDE Bitches!

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home