Friday, January 13, 2006

A Multi Media Share!


A Multi Media Share!, originally uploaded by nonobaddao.

I decided last night that Elliott would have naked dinner. She's had a righteous diaper rash all week (i know, like pink eye and a cold was not enough for one babe to take) so I thought she could use some "air out" time. Women and anyone with kids knows what I'm talkin bout. Sometimes its the only thing you can do. And since I recently found out that she LOVES ketchup, I cooked up some chicken nuggets & veggies, hooked up the ketchup, cranked up the heat so she didn't get cold, and took some photos. Cute huh?.

We narrowed the diaper rash down to new wipes they were using at school. So now that I restocked the supply there of ELLIOTT ONLY wipes and a TON of butt cream, things should be on the mend.

As usual, I'll keep you updated, and i KNOW you want to be.
Love Ya
g.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home