Monday, November 28, 2005

Bear with me

This post may end up being full of typos, and all over the road, so please bear with me.

Elliott's in the hospital with pneumonia. Her cold from last week turned real bad, and she went to the Dr a few times. Sat early day she was ambulanced over from the Dr office to Children's Memorial hospital, which is where she still is.

Fer's been taking nights, i've been taking days with family help. She is getting better, its just real real real slow. Shes on an IV and antibiotics, but she cant come home till she is off the oxygen, and eating and drinking on her own. The Dr's may take another round of lung x-rays tomorrow just to check and see how the progress is.

Sorry if we didnt call and this is the 1st youre hearing of this. Needless to say, we're hanging in, its rough. I feel like a zombie, and Fer's been amazing, but i am sure on the inside he's feeling crazy too. My mom is staying on this week to help us out, i am going to try and stay in school (since this is only my 2nd week) we'll see how it goes.

I will try to update when i can on here. Feel free to call, but don't be suprised if we cant answer our phones. Trust me, we'll love the thought.

feel free to comment on here and talk amongst eachother... there's something like safety in numbers, or something like that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

The Beanarino will be fine soon. I'm sorry that she's sick! I know she wanted Gramma to stay for a longer visit, but isn't that a bit dramatic? ;-)

I hear that turkey day and the turducken were fabulous. My turkey was faboo, if I do say so myself (and just did.)

xoxo to all

10:13 AM  
Blogger MFDC said...

Thinking of you guys! (((hug)))

1:36 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I'm thinking about you all and hoping super hard that the Bean recovers mightily and robustly!

8:40 PM  
Blogger JSauce said...

Thinking of you both and the Bean..hoping that Bean gets better quickly and back to her adorable funny faces!!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home