Friday, November 04, 2005

And I've got....

Nothin'.

Sorry that I have been so lame in my posting as of late. I guess there are a few things on the horizion... and then some. I've learned a few new things in the past week or so, and one of those you've learned with me, you just don't even know it yet...

When Elliott can see through a pane of glass, or say a plexi-glass front on the fake tree she climbed up in at the mall... she can't wait to mash her little face all up in it! (hence all the insane photos from last weekend).

And then we went trick-or-treating. Or as Ellie called it, "tiii-ti." But at least she learned to say Thank you (da-too) and Pumpkin (pu-kit! PUU-KIT, MOMMA! PUUUUUU-KIIIIT) Yes Ellie, I see it, Pumpkin! You're a genius!

Then we went to the Aquarium with Emily & Hazle, and now if its not pu-kit, its FISHIES! Oh, or AHHH-MO (elmo). Fer decided that since I have been teaching Bean (Bee-na!) all these new words, it was his turn to lay down some language skills. Elmo & Bee-na it was.

I mean, I know I go on and on, but even the Dr. confirmed it this week when she went in for her FIFTEEN MONTH check up. How we even got here is beyond me... but thats besides the point. Apparently its like, not that common for a 15 month old to have a vocabulary of like 50 words that she knows how to use, and her understanding is even greater.

So is she swearing you ask? I mean, she is my child, and early verbal can mean only 1 thing... have i screwed up yet? The answer is yes. Today, when my lovely, genius child-star stuck her hand into her shitty diaper while I was in the middle of gathering all the millions upon millions of wipes that were needed to contain the contamination, she pulled the poopy-covered, specked-with-kiwi-seeded hand away, smacked it against the wall and repeated "FUUUUT! FUUUUUT! FUUUUUTTTT!

Awesome. I held it together; elbow-deep in poop at the time, I was soooNOT laughing... and it just went away. Now if only I could go away... all our problems would be solved.

On that note, who wants to play Guess what The Bean is saying? I'll type it phonetically and you guess what she's saying. (and these are common use words... things she has been saying all the time these days, let alone the laundry list of names she's been spouting. Here goes:

Bub-bo, Baal, Kaat, Ap-po, Keey, Puuu-kit, Min-nah, Bool, Cuu-p, Hi-chi, Foo, and Laah-loo. Off the top of my head, those are all the ones that are kinda hard to decipher... the easy ones are Dog, Baby, Fishies, shoo-ss, Foot, Noos, mout, e-ah, tah-too, tye-tye, ni-nigh, moon & boo-bo, courtsey of the 3 shots she received.

Here's your list of names, and see if you are on it: Nana, Ta, Poppa, Hah-vee, Namma, dizz or livvie, ho, key, meee or meg, Debbie, Dada/Dadeee, Momma/Mommieeeee, lilah, and... uh, well, thats it for now. Sorry... we're workin' on it.

In Other News:

Ah Bartleby & Wife are here tomorrow... and for the first time in like, 6 years i think, we are all going to be together! Really people, these are the times when history is made.

DID YOU SEE THE TRAIN WREAK ON GH? Say it with me people, "Somebody's gonna DII-EEE". Holy new set, holy sweeps. (and don't you think for a second I couldn't tell that "smoke" was digital!)

ok, thats it for now. blame it on The Wadka Babblers.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

I was *ROARING WITH LAUGHTER* at your post. I knew it was only a matter of time until she knew a swear word. I mean... the Dollimama's favorite phrase is "SHITGODDAMMITFUCK!" so it's in our blood. She's a rugged North American Marmovich at heart.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home