Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rewind


k, g & e, originally uploaded by nonobaddao.

As if we needed even more proof that Elliott is her father's daughter, she notices immediately anything pointed at her with a lense-type front and begins hamming and shouting Baby!! Baby! because she knows that with the video camera she can see herself move around, and she loves it.

And because I am who I am, I do not stop taking video of her. Playing in her crib, stacking blocks in the living room, singing after her bath, taking a poop. You name it, it's on video. Now the insanity of me, is that each day, after Ellie's gone to bed, I sit down and watch all the video and photos from the day on the TV and re-live it all.

Yesterday while cleaning up, I found the DVD from Ellie's 3-4 months when we had first moved to Chicago. I put it on while we were playing, and I could tell that she was confused. I think she may have recognized herself somehow, but she was soooo tiny then. My, how times change.

In Other News:

Fer strikes again with the rotten food. Since the tupperware fiasco, I have located a ziploc bag, in the closet, in a backpack, with an entirely green-with-mold piece of bread. And if that was not enough, this A.M. while cleaning off the dining room table, picked up a Chicago Reader Magazine with a rotten apple core mashed inside of it. Now tell me people, how would you respond to behavior such as this?

And, it may be my last note of the day, but it is CERTAINLY not least, Happy BirF-day to the bestest step-dad, Barkyboy himself! Hope you are having a great day! We love you.

-over and out-

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Normally I leave the gushing to the aunties, but... OMG! She's so cute in that outfit I want to steal her, then I would have 2 super cute babies. ;)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Mombi said...

Sha'mon! How could you NOT gush over a child such as this?

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home