Friday, September 30, 2005

September 30

Happy Birthday to one Valerie Bejarano Carter Hamilton! If I had my choice of celebrations, you better believe that champagne & lobster by the fire would be the way to go as well! We hope you have a great day & weekend of celebrations.

Tomorrow I will wake up and it will be October 1, and all I want to know is where the hell all the time is going. I made the decision to go to school for 5 months, and the program starts at the end of November. This morning I realized that all time is accounted for between now and that start date. AHHHHH Pressure mounting!!!

Between Fer playing every friday night from now till Thanksgiving, a re-tile of KatoChanel's bathroom next weekend, my school orientation, friends coming for visits, Ellie's baptism (Finally! I know right, how could I let her be a heathen for so long!?!?) starting school for both me & El, well.... that takes us right up to Thanksgiving. Help Me.

And apparrently there are like, normal living moments that need to take place in that time frame as well... like diapers, food, Trick-or-Treat and 900 times to load or unload the dishwasher, and frankly, I do not see how I have any more time. I mean, I know I could cut back on all the TV watching, but seriously folks, is that really the way to go? I mean, lets get the priorities straight here! How could I leave GH when there are so many relationships currently at stake, and this is Oprah's 20th season! And did you see who is playing the new character on ER? Those bastards! I thought I was out with Noah Wyle.

Wait wait wait, i think i may need a TV intervention. Lets list whats in the TiVo menu:
Sunday: the 6 to 10 block on ABC. AFV, Extreme Makeover, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy. Woah, that may be enough in and of itself, but lets move on.
Monday-Friday daytime: Oprah, GH, Between the Lions (Ellie) Everyday Italian (i cut out 30 minute meals... I have seen them all now)
Evenings: Medium, Gilmore Girls, My Name is Earl, Everybody hates Chris, Americas next top model (thanks Markovicious!!! now I am trapped!) ER, and in Jan. the return of Scrubs! (My boyfriends back!)

I think that totals 24 1/2 hours of television per week (if you include commercial time). Oh my god, I think that's the same amount of time for my student assistantship in college. Looks like i am going to have to make some decisions about what is gonna have to go, but I'll tell you right now, its not gonna be Gilmore or GH so don't even think it!!!

In Other News:

I think I am the winner in the game of procrastination: Yesterday we finally received Elliott's birth certificate. How awesome are we, she's almost 14 months and finally official, and she'll be able to answer all the questions herself at her baptism. Rock on.

-over and out-

2 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

I will cut your TV schedule for you.

Sunday: the 6 to 10 block on ABC. AFV, Extreme Makeover, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy. You may sit down and watch these when it’s on, but NO TIVO!!!! If you miss an episode, TOO FRIGGIN BAD.

Monday-Friday daytime: Oprah, GH, Between the Lions (Ellie) Everyday Italian *****God, I would never touch any of these! TIVO if you please and start taping them and mailing them to my cave. We do not have TIVO in the cave.


Evenings: Medium, I’m back and forth on this one. Go ahead and keep it, but if you let episodes sit on TIVO for more than 2 weeks, you should miss the episode.
Gilmore Girls, sure, keep this one.
My Name is Earl, You will tire of this shortly. It looks like it will suck.
Everybody hates Chris, Haven’t seen it yet.
Americas next top model, no more TIVO. Catch it when it’s on. This season sucks anyway. I think at the end they will reveal that they’re all trannys.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing about Jason Lee sucks. I don't care if he looks like a creepy hillbilly redneck. He is so my boyfriend.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home