Friday, September 09, 2005

Sleepytime for Baby mouse


A Picture Share!, originally uploaded by nonobaddao.

Auntie Maynan said it was time for a picture share, so here it is. I suppose it was a good way to get me off the politic front. Good job maynan.

In Other News:

Fer turned 30 and we celebrated all last weekend with one BBQ after another, and he is wondering how 2 whole weeks later he still can't rid himself of his cough. Huh.... I wonder. Could the ocean of beer have been keeping you from getting well? Naaaah. Alochol kills germs, right?

And, for his 30th b-day and new site design, I granted Ah Bartleby a spot on my links list... #5 with a bullet, Welcome. I'll give you a big, big, big, big hug in November. Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on Longtorsolabs' site do not (always) reflect the views and opinions of one, No No, Bad Dao. Just thought I would mention it. ;-)

-over and out-

5 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

Is she hand-signaling a turn on her "dream bicycle?"

10:44 AM  
Blogger Mombi said...

I know that I just commented like 30 seconds ago, but I have to say that I just love that precious little girl!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richard Hatch indicted on tax charges
First, Willie Nelson screwed the IRS, now Richard Hatch. Survivor's premier winner was indicted Thursday on 10 tax-related charges including tax evasion, filing a false report, and wire fraud.
dior bag Terrific Gifts for Spring and Summer. Many Styles! Shop from our VAST COLLECTION of Handbags today! dior bag

11:02 AM  
Blogger Mombi said...

I'm sorry, can I just say, "WHAT?!?!?" Dior handbags and tax evasion?

How, pray tell, can we eliminate the comment spam?

12:36 PM  
Blogger Mombi said...

I'd just like to toot my own horn and say that I really think my original comment is very, very funny. I mean... it's a baby... she's hand signaling... it's funny!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home