Monday, October 03, 2005

Equal to or less than, thats all I'm going for

You may or may not be happy to know that I deleted 4 shows from the TiVo roster this weekend. It would have been 5, but Fer asked me to put back SNL because he thinks this season is going to be good. I'm on the fence about it, but that's ok. Anyway, gone are Oprah, Between the Lions, Extreme Makeover, and AFV. You were right, all of these things could be seen if I catch it, but not important enough to make an effort to fit in to my busy television watching schedule.

However, all the others I really enjoy, and I feel like if I am even going to try to watch them, I might as well TiVo them, since at least I can FF commercials & storylines that bore me. And let us remember that in a given 30 min. sitcom there are only about 17 minutes of actual show content. Unless you are watching something on MTV, VH1, or E!, in which case I think it's 17 minutes of actual non-repetitive content per hour.

Except Viva La Bam... you know I love me some Bam Margera & Ryan Dunn. Amen.

In Other News:

All I'm gonna say is, Elliott loves chili, but I'm afraid the chili does not love her.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

See? I was totally right.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home