Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Day of Great Joy

The fam and I returned yesterday from a nice, relaxing TEXAS weekend with the Carter clan. Food & drink, Drink & food, and a little Astros thrown in the mix for good measure. Elliott got her first sports affilliated onsie & faux pink fur coat this weekend, both of which from Casey's mom. And if I never hear "Everything's bigger in TEXAS" again, it will be too soon. They say it even on the commercials! We get it already!! Texas is BIG. Wowie! ha ha.

Anyway, I have returned to find many good and nice and neat things happening around here. Rach-o moves into her new digs today, she got a new job with her company, KatoChanel has a new jobbie-job and is buying a "summer home" (since SHE can't be bothered to blog about it, I will damnit!) and I got the best call of all this am, OUR TA GOT A NEW JOB!

I want to scream it from the rooftops that things are going well for him these days, today, and hopefully tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed, dear internet....... its about time for good things to happen. We love you Ta.

In Other News:

We came home last night and one of the 1st things I noticed was that the blue light for tv 2 on the tivo box was OFF. That could mean a million things... most importantly that my sunday night shows & medium might not be waiting, commercial free, for me. But, in yet another stroke of good luck, THEY WERE THERE. Ready & waiting. Too bad I have so much crap to do it will be awhile till I get to see it all, but its supposed to rain all weekend.... guilt-free tv here i come.

-over and out-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home