Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Secrets

I'm sitting here, full of secrets. Deep, dark, dripping secrets, and none of them are mine, so I can't tell you. I am The Keeper of The Secrets that are not Mine. I guess that would make me The Keeper of Others Secrets, but I digress. If they were mine, I would tell you, I swear I would... but they aren't, so I can't, and I'm sure that if you did not before, then now, now you really do hate me.

It's so hard when someone tells you: Hey, wanna know a secret? You have to promise not to tell anybody until I give the go-ahead. kay? It's like saying, here... take a hit of this crack, ok? But like, not too much, ok? And, like don't ask me or anyone else for anymore cuz there's no more, ok? Or how about the way it really is: I want to tell you something, it may be really cool, or really crazy, or embarrassing or sad... and you get really really really interested, so of course, like with the crack, you just can't say no! And then it hits you. And all the weight is now on you. Like if you tell, they'll know it was you, being sworn to secrecy and all, and then you will become SHE WHO CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH THE SECRETS. And really, who wants to be that person.

So, in a way that I can let some of the pressure off for a while I will say this about the 2 best secrets that I am currently holding:

1. It appears that two people I know may be in serious like with eachother and i think its really cool, but I don't want to put any pressure on them by mentioning it here, so it's like keeping a secret even though its not a full-blown zipper-lipped situation. At least I don't think it is. Because if Fer knows, then like 1/2 the world knows, so like... right there its ruined. BUT, suffice it to say, i like this idea, and i hope it only goes good places. Thats it.

2. Someone I know may or may not be doing something very cool in an investment-type situation that may or may not be linked to realestate that may or may not freak some other poeple the fuck out. But all I think I may or may not be at liberty to say is that I think that if it all works out the way someone I know may be planning it to, then no matter what I AM POSTING IT HERE FIRST. AND SHOUTING IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS SO HELP ME GOD. You know who you are and you also know that this is an exciting secret that you trapped me into and I am starting to crack. SERIOUSLY. SAVE ME. tell me when i can tell. I really want to tell.

To all of you who now hate me because i wrote all this and you cannot guess what is going on, do not call, I will not say. And I promise, tomorrow I will write about something else. And i promise that when I can tell you, I will. Amen.

In Other News:

It is freaking cold here people! And white flakes were falling from the sky today. This is the winter that will test me... i just know it. I can feel it in my bones... god has looked down and said: Woman, you seem to think this is all going to be fine, out in the elements. Let me show you just how much I expect you to take. Here, have fun with that.

oh me oh my.

-over and out-

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, ok.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Mombi said...

I was sitting here, reading this and all the while thinking, "Oh, I'll just call her and she'll tell me. She must not want to broadcast it to the universe."

But knowing it's real estate and that two people have crushes on each other is enough for me. If someone was having a baby or moving to Ohio, I'd like, DIE wanting to know who.

7:34 PM  
Blogger dao said...

Calm Down everyone~
it will be ok. i promise. (wink wink)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Mombi said...

I think Gammy just played a big game of ASSUMING!!! And I caught him red-handed!

Dao was talking about someone else--I realized that!

There are not 20 reasons a day to move back to Ohio. I wouldn't even attempt it.

And soap operas are cool.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Oh! This is fun! I like this game!

:p

12:08 PM  
Blogger Mombi said...

Why is Anne mad? Was one of the secrets hers? Or was she mad that you wouldn't tell her?

HMMM...

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home