Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Recap, shall we?

It's been kinda crazy around here since I returned from Ohio. Starting my new jobbiejob, family, mother-in-law in town, all of that has been keeping me... a bit occupied. I got back one week ago today, and feel like the whirlwind has been nonstop. I think Elliott has been feeling it too, the last few days she has been a bit hesitant about going to school in the mornings. I mean, once she gets there she is fine, its just the leaving she is not super into.

Last Saturday, the only day off I have had since returning, Fer and I woke up and decided that we would drive out to the Chicago Botanical Gardens for the morning and have lunch. It was beautiful:


Elliott stayed in good spirits and it was a nice way to come back home and spend some time as a family. Fer took most of the photos as I seemed to be having some issues with technology that day... who knows maybe my magnetic field was too strong for the camera that day. LOL.




And since then, its been a mass of work. For fear of Doocing myself, I am not going to talk much about it yet... lets just say that it seems to be a perfect fit, and on Monday I did major bucks in sales. Word up. I am caught up in a whirlwind of learning and energy... if I thought I learned alot in school these past 5 months, it was nothing compared to what i need to retain now... crazy. But I like it, i really like it. And stop calling it the Boomboom room.... it makes me sound like a stripper.

In Other News: (and speaking of strippers:)

Has anyone gone into Victoria's Secret lately? What is up with all the hooker/stripper undergarments? I just wanted to get some pj pants a tank and a new bra, and holy shit if I was not thinking that I had not just walked into Fredrick's of Hollywood! Whats up with the thongs of beads and jewels? And the feather peekaboo bras? I mean, hey, whatever is your thing, get to it, but seriously, I just want a nude bra today, can you hook a sista up without making me feel like I am gonna get crabs in the dressing room? Is that too much to ask?

Thanks.

-over and out-

3 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

Alrighty rooney on the "boom boom room"... it was funny while it lasted.

As for Vicky's, they went all skank whore after I left. Chantal Thomas line came in and WHOO! Wow.

Check out the Angels Secret Embrace bra, though. Rocks my world. Technology is our friend.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

I've actually heard really good things about the Frederick's of Hollywood "Extreme Cleavage" bra.

;)

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one more week!!!!!!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home