Monday, March 13, 2006

Random

I thought I would return to you sooner...
I thought I would take this quiet moment, while my daughter is sitting in her little pink chair, watching baby einstein, screaming eee-I-eee-I-ooo, picking her nose and eating it, to talk to you. Good times, good times.

Ok, that was at 4pm, it is now 8:25pm. As soon as i started typing Elliott was all up in my business.. Momma UP! MOMMA UP! UP! UUUUUP! Puter! Puter! MOOOOOMMMMMAAAAA.

She was a little cranky today to say the least, and every time I started to divert my attention she was all sorts of pissed. She was home with me all day because of an ear infection that has just started. And thank god I was watching for the signs this time, and we are able to send her off to school tomorrow... no extra time off for me or fer thank you.

I got a call today that I have a Dopleganger walking around the streets of Akron/Cuyahoga Falls. Creepy. Apparrently she is strikingly similar, so much so even, that upon watching her my best friend called my cell phone just to make sure that the girl would not immediately reach for a phone. Like I said, creepy.

Um, as an FYI i only have 4 more weeks of school left. I am hoping that i will once again become a normal, communicational person once all this is over. I am soooo done with the multiple tests each week, all the reports, papers, and projects. Almost free at last.

In Other News:
I keep threatening to give up GH. I say threatening because I want to give it up, I know I should give it up, and I have NO TIME to be watching all this tv, but I think I can't. I don't know how... it's just a habit... but I love it, and I love to hate it.

I have a million other things milling around in here.... I just have to do some more processing and see what comes about.

-over and out-

1 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

I think you should choose a few storylines on GH to watch, and skip the crappy ones. Oh wait, there *IS* no crap on GH! LOL... JK. seriously. Like skip any of the teenage drama or something. Or Emily. I hate that bitch.

Anyway, I was super excited to see that you'd blogged tonight. i was just clicking over to post a comment that I'm tired of looking at and not understanding why Alexis was wearing a helmet.

Your daughter is a booger eater. I love it.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home