Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy Birthday to me


A Picture Share!, originally uploaded by nonobaddao.

I went out last night after school/work. Saturdays feel more like work than school based on the fact that all we do is see clients all day. 5 facials & some good tips later, the girls and I went for Margaritas. And Margaritas we did have... 2 pitchers and a completmentary round of shots later, we headed to yet another bar for happy birthday to me shots & good 'ol american beer. Good times good times.

I came home, and went to change my stinky bar clothes, to find my present from Fer & bean already up and waiting for me. They spent yesterday having arts&crafts, with Elliott trying to eat all the glue riddled cheerios. I think fun was had all around. Thanks bean-a, thanks Fer. Momma loves it, its a great thing to walk into the bedroom and see, and a great way to wake up in the morning, no matter how ungodly the hour.

And now I must go, and catch a running child. NoNo Ellie!!!! Don's hammer on the glass Table!

-over and out-

2 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

That tops it all. Everything, ever. Best present. Cutest kid...

The best.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home