Thursday, January 19, 2006

The WiFi Connection

As pointed out to me by Sleestacks the other day, I am an internet Dork, not a nerd. The difference being that somtimes I still have to email or IM him with questions about how to do something techie. And apparrently one of my mad skills is not googling. Oh well.

BUT, this AM, rather than being awakened in the usual manner, Fer brought me a cup of coffee and the lap top, with the Direction that I MUST read the recap of revelations on the Howard show. And if you don't know who Howard is, you're dead to me.

Anyway, so here I sit, having had a chuckle or two at the revelations, wanting one of the keychains designed for Howard's birthday and the new Show... hating that I do not yet have Sirius, typing in my blog, and watching the morning news, all from the comfort of my California King Bed. Nice nice nice. Good way to start the day I think. And I think the sun is coming out... so things can't be that bad today.

In Other News:

Thursday and we are almost through the week. Things are looking up for Bean-a in the illin' department, and its my turn to get in the shower. I guess I have to go. But... I have 2 questions, both of them serious....
1. Why have none of you weighed in on The House that Jack built? I wasn't kidding when I said discuss. Do you think I am just going to tell you without some work here people?
2. Do I want an Ipod NANO or sirius satalite radio for my birthday? Any suggestions?

DISCUSS

-over and out-

6 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Allow the nerd to at least discuss number two.

HA, I said NUMBER TWO.

Anyway, while I currently don'y really like the Nano, it's still a better option than the one with video. Because really, how much does one travel that she'll need to watch that much TV on the go? And besides, GH isn't in iTunes yet.

Overall, I'd say Nano before XM. Radio sucks, doesn't matter whether it comes from an antennae or a satellite. And I'm pretty sure that if you let me dig around, you can bittorrent Stern shows, then put them on your Nano. Two birds, one stone.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Mombi said...

Nana-whata-who? You would want something BEFORE you want Howard?

I weep for you.

9:50 AM  
Blogger dao said...

oh my god sleestacks, if that is indeed the case, I am so in love with technology. you know how I LIVE to kill 2 or more birds all with one stone.

Kill.

markovicious, I will see what i can do for you. meet me in the box later. all my love

dao

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nano

6:54 AM  
Blogger Mombi said...

Gammy--pray tell? How does one listen to howard over the internet? The sirius site doesn't offer him yet online.

I am, however, on the email list for when they do add him to the online line-up. "They" estimate it will be another month or two.

This is the most comment-action I've ever seen.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Mombi said...

If you don't have time to blog, I understand. But it *IS* time for a photo share.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home