Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The House that Jack Built

You know how I was leading you on in November with all the Secrets? Well, I got word that one of them I can now reveal. And who knows, maybe you don't even care anymore. You don't even want to know. BUT, I guarantee that you are curious.... and maybe curiosity really DID kill the cat.

So, a friend of a friend, a real artist/musician, was in the market for new digs in the NE Ohio area. Life changes and all, so he was looking around at a few different places on the market. Price ranges, locations, you know, all the shit you take into account when you are checkin things out and you kinda want a "deal".

Now the secret was that he found a deal, a really awesome house for quite a steal. And I couldn't tell you about it for a few reasons. I mean, it was no big deal anyway if it never was finalized. But now it is. Keys and move-in happened... things are settled.

And its a super cute ranch style house.
In Bath, OH.
That he got for quite a deal.
So whats the secret?

Think about it, and you tell me. Could it be the house that Jack Built?

Discuss.

-over and out-

2 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

HAROLD! I know, I know who the winner is! I KNOW!

So I knew the secret, but didn't know it was the secret you were talking about?

I hear the crawlspace is filled in, though.

And I should also tell you that I already checked your blog today and knew you hadn't posted, but I was just thinking to myself, "I sure could use a new photo of Bean to brighten my day." then I clicked and there is is, following in Auntie Maynan's footsteps.

PICK A WINNER, BEAN-A!!!!

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to say one thing: Not a ranch style. A real 1952 ultra cool forward thinking ravine hanging Laguna Beach kind of house. The difference is that here it's on bedrock as opposed to Laguna where it would be on a mudslide of the future.

In other words... very tasty.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home