Thursday, April 28, 2005

"Please do not ever sleep again. You are way funnier this way."

So sorry to dissappoint Mombi, but last night was the second full night's sleep for both me and Fer in 3 weeks. And it was WONDERFUL. Now the bags under my eyes still tell a very different story, but since they moved in over 3 weeks time, I will assume they need a moment to gather their belongings before exiting the premises.

Elliott on the other hand seems to be inheriting her father's sense of sleep style. Every night when I go in to check on her she is in yet another bizzare position. Oftentimes it is very reminicent of Markovicious as a tot; facedown, butt way up in the air. When those dreams start to really kick in I am sure we are going to be in for some more restless nights. Speaking of dreams, who knows what children really dream about... and when I would hear Ellie cry out in her sleep when she was a baby it was not too bad, because like, what could she really be crying about. But now, when she cries in her sleep, it makes my spine tingle just a little bit, because she often calls out "Mommaaaaaa! Mommaaaaaa!" before falling back asleep. Now I know, that she knows, that I am out there. And she can call for me. Oh Boy. Where is the chapter on THAT in the parenting books?

In Other News:

We are going to add a little patch of grass to our outdoor nook this weekend. I would call it a yard, but come on here people... let's be honest. At least its fenced. Besides, outdoor nook sounds WAY better than "Poop Deck," which Fer has coined. (Lilah + mostly concrete squares + poop = Poop Deck) Awesome.

Anyway, I want it to be nice before you all come over to see it Memorial Day weekend for our Housewarming BBQ. Come on over, party starts at 2pm. That reminds me, to kick this off right, I have to call "Our Wayne" and get that Margarita recipe. Yeah, thats how we roll.

-over and out-

2 Comments:

Blogger Mombi said...

I'm so excited that I was the cause of a new subject line.

*dancing around room*
I'm so excited!
I'm so excited!
I'm so...
I'm so...
SCARED, ZACK!

NAME THAT SHOW!!!!!!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Dude. I have half a mind to come to that party. Wayne's margs are OUT OF CONTOL.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home