Wednesday, May 25, 2005

100

Sometimes bad things happen. And bad things happen to good people. This i know. But tell me, internet, what do you do when words are not the answer... but words are all you have?

Accidents happen. You see... hear about... read... fires, car crashes, motorcycles dumped in the street, and you look, listen, double check the names... faces... places... Because 99 times its no one you know. 99 times you don't hold your breath, but after every 99 times that passes you by, there's 1 that hits home, 1 you won't forget.

-over and out-

10:20pm, Footnote:
As requested, it should be mentioned that all family members, homes and animals of my loved ones and I are safe. A tragic accident has taken a young friend... think good thoughts and look to the sky.
Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Gayle, I'm hoping everything is Ok. I'm thinking about you guys.

Love,
Deebo

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home